Under the Quilt

I'm here. You're here. Let's talk amongst ourselves.

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Sag Harbor

When I was a teenager and my mom had those comics that made fun of the little old ladies with boobs sagging down all the way down to

t
h
e
r
e
.
.
.
.



I used to think they were funny.

Not so much anymore.

I've completely given up the notion that there is a bra out there that will support these puppies. And also? I have no recollection of what perky is.

And who ever thought that the brand name Sag Harbor was a good idea for a clothing line? I suppose it would be an excellent name for a retirement nudist colony.

6 Comments:

  • At 8:06 PM , Blogger Caro said...

    LOL. I have those boobs too. They point down to the floor. My hubs doesn't care, God bless him.

     
  • At 4:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Vibram Five Fingers Shoes is a pair of shoes that can bring you pleasure of barefoot walking. The sole is made of high quality rubber and is razor-sipped,thus enhance the grip over variety terrain. And the upper surface is breathable. Fivefinger can adjust your incorrect walking posture and avoid backache and other diseases caused by wrong walking gesture. In a word, it is good for you.

     
  • At 7:59 AM , Anonymous News said...

    nice blog....thanks for sharing

     
  • At 5:18 AM , Blogger joe2012 said...

    LOLEST! I love that :-)

     
  • At 11:00 AM , Blogger Odissy Crafts said...

    http://bangalore.quikr.com/Applique-Garden-colourful-Lampsahdes-W0QQAdIdZ85586191

    odissycrafts.blogspot.com

    faceebook.com/odissycrafts

     
  • At 1:38 PM , Blogger dreams said...

    Fajny blog !

    + zajrzysz http://modniewkolorach.blogspot.com/

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home